Shayna Schmidt | July 25, 2018
EVERYONE loves Reese’s. Right?! Well here’s a way to indulge in that chocolatey, peanut buttery goodness AND add in some muscle-repairing and building properties. You’re welcome!
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (or 1 scoop vanilla protein powder + cocoa powder)
- 2-3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- Combine the protein powder with melted coconut oil.
- Add 1 tsp of mixture to a cupcake liner, freeze for 2 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, add 1 tsp peanut butter on top, and pour about 1 tbsp or so of the chocolatey mixture on top-- enough to fully cover the PB.
- These amounts typically yield 3 cups. Freeze for about 5 minutes for the cups to form, and keep them stored in the freezer (if you can manage not to eat them all!).