Shayna Schmidt | July 16, 2018
We are so excited to announce the newest additions to the Livekick Personal Training team. One of the amazing things about online personal training is that your personal trainer could be ANYWHERE in the world! Check out all of these cool peeps & places.
Your newest trainers are...
- Ethan C. (Cape Town, ZA) has been a natural bodybuilder for 6 years and a calisthenics athlete for 4. He prides himself on molding his training style into a versatile one that suits the needs and goals of every client.
- Kristy W. (St. Augustine Beach, FL) has been in the fitness industry for 20+ years. She grew up an elite gymnast, performed with CIRQUE DU SOLEIL for 10 years, won Ms. Fitness Universe in 2013, and cites her greatest achievement as becoming a mom in 2015.
- Ventatia Z. (Bloemfontein, ZA) began her health & fitness journey by starting her own dance and fitness company. She specializes in toning, improving cardiovascular endurance, and more.
- Mick V. (Chicago, IL) fell in love with fitness at a young age and went on to become a Division 1 All American athlete in Track & Field during college. He specializes in full body, multi-functional movements to target maximal fat burning at high intensity as well as weight training to increase muscular development.
- Catherine E. (Raleigh, NC) started her fitness journey at a young age on the soccer field never looked back. She holds a bachelor’s degree in exercise science with a concentration on strength and conditioning. She discovered that the gym is where she belongs and absolutely loves helping people reach their fitness goals!
- Jillian S. (Cleveland, OH) has worked in the field of fitness for over a decade, from group exercise, corporate fitness, gym management, to personal training and online training. As a mom, she fully understands the obstacles in finding the time to exercise-- that's why she loves being able to work with clients from the comfort of their own homes!
Don't you want to sign up with one of these guys today?!
National Youth Sports Week
In welcoming this awesome crew to the Livekick community, we wanted to feature a great workout from our very own Kristy Lee Wilson. It also happens to be National Youth Sports Week, which is why we are featuring this rocking mom and her cutie, showing how you can start those healthy habits early! This week (July 16-22, 2018), thousands of youth sports coaches, athletic directors, recreation directors, association members, sponsors, young athletes, and parents across the country show their support focusing on P.L.A.Y.S. (Physical activity, Living healthy, Access, Youth development, and Safety).
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WORKOUT!!