Shayna Schmidt | Feb. 6, 2018
What You Will Need
- A space to workout: 8+ long by 6+ feet wide
- Your smartphone
- Your smartphone case (optional)
- Livekick mount kit*
- Internet connection
- Bluetooth headphones
- Good energy!
Size: 8+ feet long by 6+ feet wide
If at a commercial gym, hotel, apartment or any other type of gym, find a relatively free area with approximately the dimensions listed above. Typically this space can be found in the free weights area in front of the mirrors or in an empty group workout studio.
Preparing Your Phone
Option 1 - With Phone Case
- Remove the phone case.
- Peel off the adhesive from the rectangular metal piece and stick to inside center of case.
- The magnet will also work without using the adhesive. Place the piece of metal inside center of phone case and put phone back in. Do not shift position of metal piece while doing so.
Option 2 - Without Phone Case
- Peel off the adhesive paper from the back of the circular metal magnet piece and attach it in the center of the backside of your phone.
Using the Mount
Place the mount in front of yourself on either a mirror, window or other flat surface as high up as your arm can comfortably reach.
- Confirm the Lock Lever (Part 4) is in the open position, pulled out.
- Take the white protective sheet off the bottom of the mount's Suction Cup (Part 3).
- Now, placing mount against the mirror (or other flat surface), the Removal Tab (Part 5) should be facing up towards the ceiling. Using a bit of pressure, stick the mount onto the flat surface and close the Lock Lever (Part 4).
- Hold the back of the phone against the mount, portrait-wise (long-ways vertically): you should feel where the magnetic pull occurs.
- If the metal piece isn't in the center of the case, your phone may fall off of the mount. In this case, adjust the location of the metal piece and try again.
Test the Video Coverage Area
- Turn on your phone's camera and switch to selfie mode so you see yourself or call a friend or family member on a video conferencing app as a test.
- Change the angle of the tablet on its stand, take 2-3 steps back (6-8 feet away from the phone) and make sure your entire body, including head, hands and feet, are in frame. This will ensure you are visible when standing, from the side and when on the floor.
For any setup questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the live chat here on our website.